What to do when your nine-month-old makes the likes of a snow angel every time you change her diaper?
- Pin down her little legs gently with your heavy milk jugs aka chest.
- Sing itsy bitsy spider calmly while gazing into her eyes and simultaneously pulling on the diaper tabs.
- Block those windmill arms with your one free hand while you replace dirty with clean.
- Repeat itsy bitsy spider.
- Answer toddler’s questions about what you’re doing in between singing bursts.
- Diaper on. Pants up. Done.
- Repeat in one hour.